Jelly Yarn® Size Fine
Free shipping to all USA addresses
Jelly Yarn® is manufactured in the USA. Your order ships direct from the Pennsylvania warehouse of its creative originator, Kathleen Greco. We carry all twelve colors of this size (scroll down to view).
Fine Jelly Yarn® is in the CYC #3 Fine Weight yarn category. Each 7.05 ounce ball has 85 yards (78 meters per 200 grams). See Jelly Yarn® Super Fine for a thinner size and Jelly Yarn® Bulky for a thicker size.
Recommended Stitch Gauge and Crochet Hook size for Fine Jelly Yarn®
Crochet Gauge: US-H (5mm) hook: (sc) 16 sts + 10 rows
4" Knit Gauge: US-6 (4mm) needles: (k) 24 sts + 40 r
4" Knit Gauge, Double Strand: US-10.5 (6.5mm) needles: (k) 14 sts + 33 rows
Looking for patterns and tips for using Fine Jelly Yarn®?
- Free crochet pattern: Jelly Pumpkin by Kathleen Greco. One ball of Fine Jelly Yarn®; small amount of a contrast color (optional).
- Free knit pattern: Knit Belt by Kathleen Greco. One ball of Fine Jelly Yarn®.
- Free crochet toy pattern: Glee Worms by Vashti Braha. Small amount of one ball.
- Free crochet pattern: Book Bling Bungee by Vashti Braha. Small amount of one ball.
- Premium crochet pattern: Barbed Wire Belt by Vashti Braha, available here in the shop. (pictured above)