CONES of Lotus Yarn!
Our signature Lotus is now available in economical one-pound and two-pound cones.
The one-pounders are called Z-Bombes: Over 1,100 yds per 16 oz continuous cone (over 1,006 m per 454 g) of the same z-twisted sport weight yarn.
A Magnum is double-sized: approx. 2,300 yards per 32 oz (.9 kilo) continuous cone (2100 meters) of sport weight DesigningVashti Lotus yarn. It's like buying nine large Lotus balls for the price of eight, with only a fraction of the yarn ends to weave in later.
Doris and Vashti both love crocheting from cones. Once you start crocheting there's no reason to stop!
Lotus cones ship FREE to USA addresses via USPS Priority. Most shipments take only 2–3 days to arrive.
Patterns for Lotus: View all of our crochet patterns (and a few knit) for Lotus in one place.
Click here for information about what the "z-twist" means and what makes this yarn special. You'll also see the other sizes our Lotus yarn comes in.
Click here to go directly to the original Lotus size of 256 yds per 3.5 oz (100g), a center-pull "cake" ball.
- Proudly made in the USA by a family mill.
- A sport weight blend of 52% Cotton, 48% Rayon.
- Spun in a final "Z-Twist" (counterclockwise) direction for superior compatibility with crochet!
- Available in nineteen colors! We never have to worry about someone discontinuing this yarn or its colors. In fact, more colors are planned.
- Machine-washable and dryable on a gentle setting with like colors, although as with most fashion fabrics, hand washing and air drying will extend its life.
|DJC: Lotus Curacao Jacket||Lotus Z-Bombe (One-Pound Cone)||Lotus Magnum: Two-Pound Cone|